Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Just having a mommy moment

Time is a crazy thing. I wish we could pause certain moments. Looking at this baby photo of Jaelynn... it seems not that long ago.. But actually, is very long ago. Amanda Stanton(Bachelor) couldn't have said it any better. "Being a mom is def my jam!" I absolutely love motherhood. Jaelynn is the biggest blessing and fills my heart with so much joy. A love like no other. I sit here... stumped. Looking at this picture, wondering, when is the last time she had a bottle.. I can't even remember. Or the last night she slept in her crib. The last jar of baby food i gave her.. All of these lasts times, moments, seem to keep passing bye so quickly!
She was just my little baby.. and then boom. she's walking.. boom. she's starting preschool! and started her first dance class! Each day she's getting more and more independent. Now, i'm wondering when the last time she will ask me to help zip her coat.. or need  help opening her yogurt.. etc..
Dear time, please slow down!
Dearest daughter, please stop growing!
But for now, I'm just going to keep on holding onto what is.  Soaking up anytime she wants me to hug her or hold her. Because who knows when it will be the last time. Holding her hand as i walk her to preschool. Her telling me good night and sweet dreams repeatedly because she don't want to go to bed yet. Oh my sweetness. my lil angel is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment